Monday, April 20, 2009

Bangarang Weekend

This weekend was great! It started out with one of my best friends, Stephanie Hopkins, coming up to USU to chill with me and Ashley. I haven't seen her for so long! We played a little Wii and waited for my little brother, Mike, to come up. We (Ashley, Steph, Mike, Jake, and myself) went to Fire House Pizza and had a way good time. There was a man there with a legit eye patch! I couldn't believe it. The food was way good and I had fun being way immature with my lil bro and my friends. When we got home, we discovered that room 107 girls had punked us! They sprayed Pam on our kitchen floor (Jake's idea...uuhhg) and then dumped a bunch of sugar on it. They also put Tang in our bathtub and on the bathroom floor. It was a big job to clean up and our kitchen floor is still pretty slick. And of course, when you have a kitchen floor covered in sugar, the ants come a runnin...I'm talkin an INFESTATION. We HAD to get them back. It was about ten at night, and Madeline and Stacia were going to work out. It was the perfect time for revenge. Madeline had to come back to the room to get something, and left the front door open while she was in her bedroom. So I just snuck on in and hid in their living room till she left and opened the door! Pretty creepy, I know, but It got the job done. Then we filled their bathtub with instant mashed potatoes and put a pickle in their A.C. vent. Later that night, they gave us a treat and called a truce. Then, Mike and I made a fort, we watched Marley and Me, took a ride on Sandra's chair at three in the morning, and ate breakfast burritos in the morning!

Then, Saturday afternoon, I went back to Kasville for my neices birthday party! It was so much fun. She had a Sponge Bob birthday party at Castle Heights park, one of my favorites. Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again. Maybe that's why I'm so immature. I really don't know when or even if I will ever grow up. Anyway, here is what went down.




Okay, first of all, this girl is BEAUTIFUL! She looked so cute. She is so funny and is totally going to be a little heart breaker come preschool. She was so sweet and told me all about how green is her favorite color and all the party plans for blowing bubbles, jelly fishing, and her sponge bob cake.




They started out sponge painting Patrick and Sponge Bob. After they let the paint dry, Jake had printed out little pants for sponge bob and patrick and googly eyes to glue on. Way cute idea! The little girl next to Lyndi is Avery, she is SUCH a doll. She acts like a little adult.


Next was bubble blowing! This was actually way cool! The bubbles were giant and the little girls would run and pop them. They were so cute.

This is my new best friend, Clair. She was a little shy, so Idecided to get her a little involved. The result: she was glued to my leg pretty much the entire party and would whisper if she wanted to participate in a game. She warmed up a little more later on, and held my hand instead of my leg and acutally spoke in a normal volume. I loved her and she said the funniest stuff.





Next was jelly fishing! Get it? Anway, Lyndi had a VERY big catch ha ha ha and Clair had to have me do it with her, of course :). Funny quote from Clair, "OH! I have had some of this besore!!!!"

So, Jake had me draw Plankton and cut out a hole for someone to stick their head through for sponge throwing. This was WAY funny to watch and the little girls got way into it. My brothers were such good sports about it.


Becca made this sweet Sponge Bob cake, and Lyndi LOVED it. The cake tasted amazing and it was super cute!







Mike, Syd, and I participated in one of my favorite activities...cheers! We drank our "kelp juice" and it was delecious. When I asked clair how she liked it, she pointed both fingers at me and said, "ITS GOOD!" and then told me that "It has been a VERY busy day!" She was cracking me up.






Then it was present time. She gave huge hugs and was very thankful. When Avery gave her her present, she said "Now you can have bows like me!" Also, my mom and I wore matching shirts. Didn't even plan it! I love her.
Then on Sunday, I went to a fireside in Provo. 4 Ordained put it on and I went to support. It was really good and I heard a lot of things that were very helpful in my life. All around it was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment